Info Lowongan Kerja PT.Pertamina - Di bulan agustus yang akan datang kami terus memberikan update informasi terbaru seputar lowongan kerja kepada anda, mulai dari lowongan kerja lulusan SMA, S1 sampai pada lowongan BUMS dan BUMN terbaru tahun ini yang kami update setiap bulanya.Lowongan Kerja PT.Pertamina Agustus 2015 ini bisa anda coba jika memang sahabat semua memenuhi beberapa persayaratan dibawah ini dengan lengkap :
PT Pertamina EP is engaged in upstream oil and gas business activities, including exploration and exploitation. In addition, Pertamina EP also carry other supporting business activities which directly or indirectly support the main business activity. Pertamina EP current production rate is approximately 127,635 barrels oil per day (BOPD) and about 1,054 millions standard cubic feet gas per day (MMSCFD). Our working Area (WK) is 113,613.90 square kilometers which most of PT Pertamina (Persero) Oil and Gas Mining Concession Area.
PT. Santika Pendopo Energy was awarded by Pertamina EP, a subsidiary of PT. Pertamina (Persero) for the Talang Akar Pendopo Field on June 5, 2010 through the Kerja Sama Operasi (KSO) which also known as the “Operation Cooperation” program. The block is located in Pendopo Field, South Sumatera, Indonesia with a total acrage of about 85 square km.
Kerjasama Operasi (KSO) Pertamina EP – Santika Pendopo Energy currently is seeking a dedicated person to fill in a position of:
Assists the Operation Manager in all aspects of well planning, especially casing design, drilling bit and bottom hole assembly design and hydraulics.
Job and Responsibilities
- Design drilling programs in accordance with oil and gas industry technical criteria and applicable drilling regulations.
- Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions.
- Monitor and evaluate well conditions in conjunction with the Operation Manager.
- Ensure all routine drilling and cost control reports are accurate, complete and timely.
- Manage and analyze drilling data and work over as an input for absorption planning of an oil reserves, reservoir simulation and evaluation of oil residual reserves and to increase oil production.
- Together with Geologist and Reservoir Engineer, ensure a specify drilling location of new wells and perforated hose zones.
- Prepare budget and cost monitoring for AFE Proposal and AFE Close Out.
- Male, age between 30-45 year old
- Minimum in 5 year experience as Drilling Engineer in oil & gas company.
- Possess a Bachelor degree from Petroleum Engineer degree or relevant education background.
- Good data management and computer literacy
- Having good relationship with Pertamina EP, SKK-Migas, Unit Pengolahan Pertamina (Processing Unit of Pertamina) and local community.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Desirable Experience in horizontal and underbalanced drilling.
- Will be placed in Jakarta Office
Please send your comprehensive resume and recent color photograph not later than August 14, 2015 to email address below. Only shorlisted candidate will be invited for an interview session.